- A detached two storey property with a self contained two bedroom flat on the 1st floor. See attached particulars for full details and tenancy schedule.
- Located in a busy parade on the Derby Road
- Entirely let to One Stop Community Stores Limited, the ultimate holding company is Tesco Plc.
- Let on a 25 year FR&I lease from the 29 September 1996, expiring on the 28 September 2021 (currently around 8.5 years unexpired)
- A current passing rent of £32,500 pa
- Self contained first floor two bedroom flat
- The ground floor retail has been sub let to Valley Cids t/a Lighthouse Charity for £25,000 pa in year 1 and £26,000 pa until the next review date
- Offers invited in excess of £375,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT
- After allowing for purchasers costs of 5.8 %, a purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 8.2%
- The first floor 2 bedroom flat is availalbe to let. Previously let on a 12 months AST at £395 pcm.
||2,367 sq ft - 220 sq m
2,367 sq ft
(220 sq m)
Chellaston, a suburb of Derby, is located approximately 4.5 miles south of the city centre. The premises are situated on Derby Road, a main arterial road to and from Derby city centre. Nearby occupiers include The News Shop Post Office, Cellaston Butchers, a greengrocers and The Peak Pharmacy.