A 3 storey mid-terrace property comprising a ground floor retail premises with A3/A5 restaurant use including a fitted extract flue, whilst there is a newly refurbished 1 x 2 bedroom flat on the first floor and a 1 x1 bedroom flat with access to a roof terrace on the second floor.
There is a new entire roof to both the main ground floor building and the rear extension.
- Prominent 3 storey property in the sought after Coombeside area.
- Situated in active retail / restaurant location close to Norbiton Railway Station.
- Ground floor retail with A3/A5 restaurant use and suitable for other class E uses including offices, medical, café or general retail.
- 2 newly refurbished self-contained upper floor flats - 1x 2 bed and 1x 1 bed..
- Ideal for owner occupier or investment buyer.
- Potential rental income of £63,500 per annum.
- We are advised that the property is not elected for VAT.
- £1,150,000 (One Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.
Ground Floor: C (50) First Floor: D (61) Second Floor: D (67)
The property will be sold freehold with vacant possession.
We are advised that the property is not elected for VAT.
|Ground floor retail
||935 sq ft - 87 sq m
|First floor flat
||610 sq ft - 57 sq m
|Second floor flat
||448 sq ft - 42 sq m
1,993 sq ft
(185 sq m)
The property is prominently located close to the junction of Coombe Road (A238) and London Road (A308) in an active parade of local shops and restaurants. Norbiton Railway Station is only 300 metres away providing a regular rail service to London’s Waterloo, whilst Kingston town centre is some 10 minutes walk away.